Safety For All Protocols.
Our top priority is taking hourly precautions to ensure you, our staff and community stay safe and feel comfortable while dining with us.
• Employee masks worn at all times. Masks are required to be worn by guests when away from your table.
• frequent hand washing by all employees.
• tables sanitized between guests.
• high contact areas sanitized hourly or more.
• single use or digital menus offered.
• 6 feet maintained between tables.
• 6 people per table. Infants & children count as people. household member restriction is lifted.
• alcohol cutoff is 11 p.m.
Outdoor seating is first come first serve only. During this time, bookings are not available for the patio seating.